I didn’t know what to expect when the ball dropped and 2016 was here. I can tell you that 2016 was an amazing year! From graphic design projects, to photo shoots to wondering around the streets of Manhattan photographing for a project. I didn’t expect any of it to happen and during this crazy year I am more than grateful for the opportunities that were brought to me.
- just_newyork feature on Instagram
- Our online store opened!
- Headshot photography
- Life Event photography
- Graphic Design projects for Presidential candidate, Ted Cruz.
- Restarted New York City photography project
- 100K storefront views on fineartamerica.com
- Photographed the closing ceremony of the Dempsey Challenge (including Patrick Dempsey.. again!)
- Photographed the Great Falls Balloon Festival, which featured two Star War balloons
- Photographed a kite festival in South Portland at Bug Light Park.
I have attached our most exciting projects of 2016.
Here is to amazing 2017!
New York City Project